Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Some Christmas Pictures...

Henry opening a new bath toy at our Christmas at home
Henry's new vacuum from Grandma Joyce which he loves to push all around the house!
Henry and Gabe pushing their shopping carts at Grandma Joyce's Gabe with his Elmo karaoke!
Grandma and her boys
Henry in his bathrobe Grandma Sandi made for him!
Henry on Christmas
Henry's new train table
My precious nephew!
Grandpa Tim, Uncle Cory and Henry

Grandma Sandi and her grandboys look at her guinea pigs

4 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! Thanks for posting these. I'll try to get some of our pics and video up soon, too. It was good to see you guys, but I'm sorry Henry is sick. Love you and hope to see you again soon.

Sara

Amber Stubbs said...

Christina...

Henry is a doll!! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas...what a blessing to have a healthy little guy! I can't believe how big Cory is...I didn't even recognize him. You're Mom looks great, pleast say hi to her for me....

Love, Amber

Anonymous said...

How fun! Sorry I couldn't see you guys when I was in town, I know Henry was sick. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year! p.s. My mom has the exact same kitchen floor as your mom! It must have been popular in Rockford way back when!

Jeanie Bree said...

Henry looked like he was having a blast. I hope he is feeling better now. I'll see ya on Thursday.
Love,
Bree