Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Uh-Oh




Yet another night I was making dinner and Henry was playing....very contentedly. After a few minutes I realized that he was being really quiet. Overly quiet. So I came into the living room to check on things and here's what I found. (along with a very happy Henry-he loves the vacuum and was thrilled that this mess necessitated the need to bring it out!) (FYI...just in case it's hard to tell, he had taken dirt out of our plant and strewn it about the office floor and into the living room.)

5 comments:

Mega said...

This is the same type of mess my cat makes. No kids for this bachelor just yet =) I like the blog!

Anonymous said...

Christina:
The only time I worried about you was when you got quiet (still do)! At least he doesn't mind running the vacuum when he's finished! How adorable. One day you will miss these kinds of things(REALLY)!!
Love, Mom

Sara said...

I was just showing Gabe these pictures and he said "uh-oh...oh mess!" :-)

We miss you guys!

Katie said...

How cute - this is a good picture of what I have to look forward too soon enough I'm sure!

Christina said...

How funny that Gabe noticed the mess and was concerned for it! he's so funny! :-)