Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

speaking of weddings

IMAG0476
{These two handsome little doves are all fitted for their tuxedos and ready for their grand entrance.}
IMAG0478
IMAG0479
William especially loved his shiny black shoes. He can't wait to wear them for the whole day on July 2nd.
shot_1307633976082
{And this handsome boy looks so grown in these pictures. I almost cried thinking about doing this again with him but the next time for prom.}
They love their Aunt Rachel and we can't wait for the big day! 
p.s. they have both had haircuts since these pictures. so no need to worry.

3 comments:

Holstix said...

These pictures are killing me. HILARIOUS! What little handsome muffins they are.

Holly said...

Handsome little doves- Love that phrase!

Wow they are going to be studs at the wedding. William's hair is oh so white (wish I his color!) and Henry looks SO handsome!!! You must be one proud mama!!! I love that William loves the black shiny shoes. Can't wait to see them all dressed up in person! :)

Sara said...

I have the handsomest nephews!!! I'm sure they stole the show! :-)