Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

home

I'm sorry for my absence around here these past few weeks.
We have some exciting news.
IMAG0007
We bought a cozy little house on a quiet street. We drove past today and saw the "sold" sign. It made it feel a little bit more real. We are going to be moving again, but this time planning to put down some roots and stay for a while.
The past few years have been a journey back and forth and all around, both moving physically and spiritually, and I finally feel like we are heading back home.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Christina, I am so excited!!!! This happened so fast. I love the picture and can't wait to see more and do you have more details on it. Is it by Henry's school? When can you move in?? I am so happy for the Vance family. Luv you!!!

Erica said...

It looks like the perfect place to set down roots. I love the sidewalk out front and all of the nice trees. It looks like home :-)
I can't wait to see it this summer! So happy for you guys! Love you!

Sara said...

We are so excited for you guys! Hearing about how things worked out literally gave me goosebumps! This house is beautiful - can't wait to see it in person!

Love you all!

Sara