Pages

Friday, June 16, 2006

Things I love about summer:


1. I love the sound of the lawn mower and the smell of freshly cut grass.
2. Being comfortable outside in short-sleeves early in the morning and being warm late at night.
3. Loooooooong days!
4. Sunny days.
5. The smell outside just after it rains on a really humid day.
6. The prospect of going to the pool anytime.
7. Flowers blooming and trees being green and leafy.

There are just so many things I love about summer. It's always been my very favorite season when I'm the happiest, and I'm just so happy that it's here!

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOVES IT! Your new blog is sooo cute. You and Henry look so adorable at the pool. I love the pics of Gabe and Henry together. What good looking kids! I can't wait until we can spend some summer fun together! Give Henry a big kiss for me! What a cutie.