Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Henry has some news...







He's going to be a big brother! We've let our families know the exciting news and now lots of friends and co-workers know, so I thought I would make it official and post these pictures! My first ultrasound was last Tuesday. We saw the sweet little baby and the heart beating and the little arms and legs swishing around. It's always so surreal and an ultrasound makes something very abstract feel very real. My due date based on the ultrasound is October 22, which is also my birthday! It will be an exciting year! I'm about 10 weeks along. So far this pregnancy has been totally different than my first with Henry, so I'm thinking maybe it's a girl, but for those of you who know the family I married into, having a girl would be an extreme rarity, and nearly an impossibility, so we will see at 20 weeks!

Henry was so excited to see the pictures on Tuesday of the baby and whenever I ask him now, "where is the baby", he rubs his tummy! So he sort of gets it, he understands that it's in someone's tummy.

We are very excited and definitely feel blessed.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Darling pictures! After stating that having a girl is a "rare impossibility", I think you are going to have a girl! Trust my instincts... after all... remember my text message to you a few months back??? :)

Sara said...

We are so excited for another cousin! We can't wait to find out if it will be a niece or nephew, but we would be equally excited for both. I am really bad at guessing, so I'll just wait for the ultrasound. :-)

Love you guys!

Sara

Katie said...

That is the best way to announce! How cute...I can't wait to find out what it is...truth be told, I am rooting for a girl! But OF COURSE would equally love another little boy. xo Katie

Sally said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to be going through this journey at the same time (again!). I can't wait to see if we're ALL (me, Sara, and maybe you?) are having more BOYS! I hope you're feeling good!

Amber Stubbs said...

Congrats Christina!! I am so happy for you! I am sad though that you'll miss my wedding. :( You'll have to plan a trip out here once you're settled with the new little one!!!!!

Amber :)

Amber Stubbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratuations Vance Family! Henry is adorable in these pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

This is such great news! I can't wait for the next ultrasound!
Congratulations!
Love, Erica
PS-I hope this works--this comments page is acting funny!