Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Diaper snob





We almost always buy diapers at Sam's and just get the big bulk pack. That way we save more and we get more and they last longer. Well one night a few weeks ago we were on our very last diaper and I ran to Jewel to buy more since I didn't feel like making a late night trip to Sam's. I ended up deciding to try the extra jumbo pack of the Jewel brand diapers since they were such a savings. Well, never again! I learned my lesson. Henry has had so many leaky diapers. And almost every morning he wakes up and his pjs are soaked and his bedding is wet. We really didn't have those problems with Huggies. I learned that you definitely get what you pay for in the diaper world. We will keep buying Huggies which really aren't even that much more. I'm officially a diaper snob and I can't wait for these others to just run out so we can move on!

2 comments:

Amber Stubbs said...

I must say that I know exactly what you mean, once you find a brand that you like it stinks to have to use another kind...especially when they don't work the way they should. so, it's okay to be a diaper snob...i think we all are in our own way... :)

Katie said...

I am TOTALLY a diaper snob and even worse than you as we only us Pampers - and not just any Pampers, but the most expensive ones - I can't remember right now what they are but there are 2 different kinds of Pampers, one more expensive than the other, obviously. Anyway, I agree, this is one place where you definitely get what you pay for and it is worth it to pay more!