Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

By popular demand

Inquiring minds are demanding more pictures of the new van. Here you go:



Gotcha! But this just happened to be parked in our neighbor's driveway and I couldn't resist snapping the picture. It's a shout out to Patrick's old white van, a blast from the past. I drove it one time in my life on the night before our wedding with all of my best friends to Steak and Shake. We cracked up the whole way as we raised and lowered the mini-blind shades! BTW, the one pictured above is much nicer than Patrick's old van.

Here's our new mini:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks great! We'll probably be picking your brains when we decide to take the mini van plunge... we're trying to postpone it as long as possible...
-Sally

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! when i looked at the first picture, my eyes got as big as saucers...i thought, she just can't drive that!!!!!! that totally looks like patricks old van...i still have pics of us in that thing, i loved it...the maroon mini blinds, it was quite spacious!!! totally funny...nice van, you look good in it....

a funny story, as i was on my way to work this morning, a mini van was on my butt, so i merged over and it passed me, i thought, I hope christina doesn't drive her mini van like this!!!

congrats!

love, amber

Erica said...

My jaw dropped when I saw that first picture! Ha ha! I was thinking is that why she only showed us the boys in the van at first??? Too funny. The real mini van looks great. I forgot that you drove Patrick's van to Steak and Shake. Good times!!
Have a great trip this weekend.
Love,
Erica

Jeanie Bree said...

Great van!! I'm certain you will enjoy all the extra room. You are riding in style now. I can't wait to get one when we have a second child.....someday :)

Sara said...

I remember the ghetto blaster...didn't you get pulled over in it, too?