Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fearless. Lion Tamers?

The very, uber-talented Sandi created (hand-painted) this photo board for Henry's birthday party. It turned out adorable and as you can see the kids had lots of fun with it.

Henry stares the lion down
Henry gets stern
Sweet GabeGabe won't take any nonsenseWilliam wants to get in on it, too


And then,
It looks like fun and the grown-ups can't pass up the chance at some fearless lion taming. So the stage is set, you are a standing next to a fierce lion and are shocked, scared, frightened, maybe even angry to see him standing there...

Me


Sandi

Sara

My mom

Rachel
And the best, most dramatic reaction goes to
Holly


I would love captions for these pictures. I'm sorry if you're shocked to see your picture on here. But even after nearly two months, I couldn't resist.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say you need to apologize for me being 'shocked AND mortified'? HAHA!!

It's all about the moms, kids, sisters, and friends! Actually, I think this is one of the most fun posts you've ever done and, yes, Holly takes the cake! Rachel looks pretty charming too, if I must say so! Hysterical! The pretzels weren't so great, but the Lion was terrific!

Love, Mom

Sara said...

This is hilarious. I had a feeling they might end up in cyberspace at some point! I love all the "emotions" of the photo shoot. We were really workin' it...scared, mad, exited....the camera loves us. :-)

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, wait until you see what HOLLY has up her sleeve from her b-day party. It will trump all. (maybe this will get her bottom moving to finish them!) :)
Sally
(this was very cute and funny though- Holly showed me these photos earlier b/c they are so funny. I think William looks so cute and clueless as to what's going on! Just an innocent cute little baby!)

Holly said...

EMBARASSING yet moreso hilarious! I love how willing everyone was to participate in these shenanigans. How much fun!!!