Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

LOVE this

There is nothing that says the holidays are near like the red Starbucks cup. Mmmm, I just love it. I treated myself to a latte this morning after a ridiculous grocery trip to Wal-Mart and an even more ridiculous cashier, and I was so pleasantly surprised by the red holiday cup. I feel totally festive and am officially in the Christmas spirit. Andy Williams, any one? hahaha, Holly!

BTW, if you're feeling over-the-top festive and holiday cheerful try the Peppermint Mocha Twist. It's the standard peppermint mocha latte but with peppermint whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings. I got mine with just half the pumps of syrup. If the cup doesn't get you in the holiday spirit, surely its contents will.
Love this cup, but I love this boy even more!
Look at him trying to slurp out the contents of this emptied and washed out holiday cup!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

He's looking so stylish in that scarf. :-)

Christina said...

He totally has a thing for Burberry. :-)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. He could be in a commmercial for Starbucks!
love ya,
Sandi

Katie said...

I totally agree with you on your sentiments about the red holiday starbucks cup! It is so funny how much it makes my day and it's nice to hear that I'm not the only one. :) And your little Burberry Boy is just adorable. Love it!