Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

100 things

I have found that if there are one hundred things I want to post about,
then I will do
none
of them.

It's like that growing heap of laundry,
thirty tomatoes ripe all at once in the garden,
or the piles of boxes and junk in my bonifide Horders worthy garage.

If there are heaps and hoards, whether it's boxes or tomatoes or shirts or posts, I just get stuck. But I'm about to unstick myself and dive face first into my stuff.
August - 2010 178
I'll fold. I'll puree. I'll make salsa. One of these days I'll dig out from under that wreck of a mess in the garage. And I'll start catching up with those 100 posts {or maybe there's more?}.
August - 2010 195
I'll start today. It's going to be fun.

6 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE these pictures of you! The essence of summer fun! It makes me wish it were June all over again....
I'm the same as you. When it feels overwhelming to me, I do nothing :-) Maybe I'll tackle the laundry pile that's getting higher and higher today, and I would like to eat some of your salsa!
Love you!
Erica

Unknown said...

Agreed! I don't know about you but after slip and sliding with my girls this summer the next day I always felt like I had been hit by a car! However it never stopped me from doing it again the next day:)

Sara said...

These pics of you are adorable! :-) I would love to give you some advice on tackling an overwhelming list, but you know I'm in the same boat!

But I am looking forward to some more posts, so get 'em rollin'. Ha!

Love you guys and see you in a week and a half!

Ruth said...

Love this post! I too procrastinate! My craft room looks like a bomb hit and everytime I think I will clean it I get discouraged and say "I'll think about it tomorrow" You're so cute in the slip n slide pictures!!! What fun you and the boys must have had!!!

jalison said...

Love, love, love the pictures of you Christina! You are so precious and still my baby girl. :-) It's so good to see you having so much fun. I love you. Mom

AKHogan said...

Perfect pics!!!Just remember all those things will still be there tomorrow - have fun & enjoy the rest of summer!