Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

peace joy & love

Thanks to the very talented Sara, I already had our family picture for a Christmas card. We bribed the boys sufficiently on our last night in Destin and she got several pictures that I love. I will always treasure these!
family beach pic
After Thanksgiving there are several annual searches that ensue. The search for the perfect gifts, tree and scouring all things Shutterfly and Snapfish for the perfect Christmas cards. The first for us is finding the perfect Christmas tree{or in the case of ours this year from Menards, a good enough tree!}. Next was the card. I decided I'd make ours. I'd seen lots of {very talented, much more than me} bloggers make theirs and thought I'd give it a try.
Here are some that almost were for 2011:
Christmas Card
Christmas Card
Christmas Card
Christmas Card
Christmas Card
And finally, the one you've seen
Christmas Card
Merry Christmas loved ones!
From my little family to yours.

3 comments:

Sara said...

You guys are a stunning family - no matter who the photographer. Seriously beautiful.

And look at you with all those cards! You could design stationery for sure. Totes. :-) I loved your card, but I also love all those versions. Must have been hard to choose!

Looking at these is making me want to be at the beach right about now!!

Unknown said...

Looks like all great choices, but I loved the one you ultimately chose!

Rachel said...

Christina, your Christmas cards were so classic! Your family is so beautiful!

how did you make these??? SO CUTE!!! I want to know your secret!