Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A simple solution

I love the magazine Real Simple. Thanks to Sara I've gotten the magazine subscription for the past two years and I always find so many helpful tips in them. Here's one of my faves from this month...save old tissue boxes and use them to store plastic grocery bags. This keeps plastic bags tidy and stashed away neatly, and they're very handy when you need to grab them. It keeps them from overflowing all over your drawers. I'm doing this now and I just love it!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I know, I saw that too! What a great idea. It's weird because it seems like they always have ideas that I have been thinking about lately, like they read my mind! I love that magazine. Heather sent me one called Wonder Time, which is a Real Simple-looking kids magazine. I'll have to let you borrow one to see if you like it.