Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Survey about Me!

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
You guys, I'm embarrassed, but what is a default icon? If it's wall-paper background then it's a picture of Henry...one of his 9-mo. ones in the hat.
2. What's your current relationship status? Happily married...just had our 4th anniversary!
3. Ever have a near-death experience? No.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I'm friendly
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? I don't know the name, but it's a song from Henry's firetruck toy he got for his b-day. Holly and Sara know it, sing it with me girls! "Here I come zooming down the street with my lights a-flashin and my tires squeak. When there's people hurt, I can't be late. When you hear my siren, get outta my way!"
6. Any celeb you would marry? I'm already married!
7. Who will cut and paste this first? Well, I was peer-pressured into doing this, I'm not sure if anyone else will!
8. Name someone with the same birthday as you. I just looked this up online and found no one's name that I even recognized except Jeff Goldblum (Jurassic Park...whoopie)
9. Do you have a crush on someone? Just Pat
10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property? Well, once some friends and I took our English teacher's candidacy signs for the house of reps out of people's yards and put them in other people's yards.
11. Have you ever been in a fight? Nothing notable...minor tiffs, though
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? I was in chorus in high school, and our senior class sang a song together, but definitely no solos!
13. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? Maybe hair, face, clothes.
14. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Coffee Frappucino or Tall Mocha
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.
16. Say something totally random about yourself. I'm scared of bugs, but if I'm wearing gardening gloves I'll dig into anything.
17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes...Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
18. Do you wear a watch? What kind? Yes, and unlike Holly I always wear one, even with a large bracelet..is that gross? I like to know what time it is.
19. Do you have anything pierced? Ears
20. Do you have any tattoos? No.
21. Do you like pain? No. Who does? Why would I?
22. Do you like to shop? Oh yes, love it, but shopping is so much more fun with a friend than alone.
23. Do you like redheads? Sure.
24. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A small caramel iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts yesterday morning on my way to work. I'm on a MAJOR dunkin's kick.
25. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card? I used my debit card at Target today to buy Katie a baby gift for baby James.
26. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Dan, his tickets got dropped! YAY!
27. What is on your desktop background? Oops, I did answer #1 wrong! You already know it's a cute picture of Henry!
28. What is the background on your cell phone? A purplish colorful splash.
29. Do you know any twins? Yes, I used to work with twins. They both taught at MCC.
30. Do you have any weird relatives? Oh don’t we all.
31. What was the last movie you watched? A Time to Kill
32. What was the last book you read? The Street Lawyer and currently The Partner, both by John Grisham..yes I'm on a kick :-)

p.s. there Holly, are you happy??

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yes, I'm happy! Thanks for sharing! I learned something new about you- I didn't know you were reading John Grisham books. And no, I'm sure it isn't gross when you wear a watch with a big bracelet. You can pull any style off. I am missing our morning dunkin walks and iced coffees. Thanks for filling this out! :)