Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

Welcome Baby Caleb!
Here he is!
Big Brother Gabe with Caleb and Mommy
The proud Daddy

Do you recognize this big brother??
Holding Caleb for the first time!

We were so excited to meet sweet, little Caleb for the first time. Dan and Sara are such wonderful parents and Gabe is such an excited big brother. It was fun watching his reactions to the new baby. When we were in the waiting room and we heard that Caleb was born, Gabe was so excited he started dancing and jumping up and down! It was so cute! He couldn't wait to go meet him. It's hard to believe that in just a few months Henry is going to be the big brother in the waiting room. In some ways I can't wait and in others I can't believe it's going to happen. I'm thankful to have Dan and Sara go before us in this new adventure. I will be leaning a lot on their knowledge when it's our turn in October. Congratulations Dan and Sara and Gabe! We are so happy to have another amazing little nephew!

1 comment:

Amber Stubbs said...

He's very cute! Tell Dan and Sara I said congrats! How is your Mom doing?? Tell her I send my love!

Amber