Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Our New Bathroom






Our new 1/2 bath is finished! (I know, how many pictures can I take of one, tiny bathroom?!) Patrick completely made this bathroom from scratch! It's located off of our kitchen in what used to be our back entrance. The wall that the sink/toilet are on used to be our back door (replaced by the french doors in the dining room). Every time the toilet flushes or I turn on the faucet, I'm amazed that it works! Patrick did a great job. The only detail left is painting the trim white. But it's perfectly usable and I am SO thankful to have a 1st floor bath.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! That is so nice! I love the fixtures you picked out. Great job Patrick! I'm trying to imagine...are the sink and toilet on the wall that used to be the door to the outside?

Love you guys...

Sara

Claire said...

Wow! I am so impressed. The bathroom looks great!

Claire