Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

William's 3 (errr, 3.75) Month Pictures





Well, I did it. I went to get William's pictures taken at Portrait Innovations and left without spending $100! His 3 month mark sort of came and went and we never did any pictures so I was undecided about whether I should take him or not. I finally decided that I would take him and buy just the $9.99, one-pose package. (We went last Thursday, so he's closer to 3 months and a few weeks.)As you can see from the pictures above, I didn't end up doing exactly that. But I came really close. They really were all darling and I could have easily put together a 6-pose package, but I was determined to stick to my budget. (wow, did I just say that?)

I ended up getting the really close up one of him for the $9.99 package which includes tons of pictures (a 10x13, 2-8x10's, 2-5x7's, 4 sheets of wallets and some greeting cards). Then I added the full body one of him, just one sheet for $15. Crazy how they get you with the packages! I didn't get the CD, which I do always love to have. So I just took pictures of his pictures to put them on here. Oh and I used walgreens.com to make the one picture black and white because you can't add that with the $9.99 package. All in all, I'm pleased. I'm happy that I ended up taking him because I love having formal pictures of him. Friends and family, stay tuned..you'll be getting one in the mail!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful. I can't get over how much he looks like Henry at 3 (errr, 3.75) months. Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. Love, Mom (Oma)

Jeanie Bree said...

Wow, you two sure have really handsome little guys! I love those close up pictures. Olivia is home sick today and we were looking through some photo albums to pass the time....anyway, we saw pictures of Henry's 1st Birthday party and Olivia said "who baby?" It was hard to convince her that it wasn't her "Naniel" (Nathaniel).
Stay warm. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I can't wait to see him again! I also say this too much now, but it has to be said....I can't believe how quickly time flies! :-) He's adorable.
Love,
Erica

Sara said...

I'm so proud of you! It's no easy task to get out of there without them talking you into the 6-pose package! They are adorable, by the way. Gabe saw the one on his tummy and was like, "is William crawling or somethin'?" He will be before you know it!