Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

mother's day

Picnik collage
{Me and my mom on mother's day after church on the front lawn of the farmhouse.}
Picnik collage
{I am one lucky lady to be the mama of these two little boys.Want to know why William is holding the cute little bucket?}
May - 2011 961
{Miss Dolly is why. We keep her milk bones in the bucket and she is glued to his side because of it. She is now a permanent fixture in our mother's day 2011 portrait. It's actually perfect; she's always around, and I'm thankful to remember it this way. By the way, I am really loving Henry's left cheek with that big dimple. Cute!}
Picnik collage
{Oma and William share a little moment on the front steps.}
Picnik collage
For mother's day, my mom and I lunched together and got pedicures. {I'll have you know that this was my third pedi in 3 months, which for me is surely some record. I feel like I'm trying to make up for lost time. And if you ever want to come with me since I am now reformed I will take you to this place we went where they give the best calf massage followed by a hot stone massage.} We also drove around town and I showed my mom some houses we have our eye on. And Patrick made us dinner. Sweet Patrick!
Happy Mothers Day to my wonderful mom!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So Beautiful!!!I hope you had a wonderful day and it sure sounds like you did. You are not moving again are you? Or is mom moving down there? I want to see you only like 11 more days for Preston and pre-school. I can't believe it!!

Holly said...

WOW! You ALL look so beautiful and so much alike! Love both you and your mom's outfits and accessories. And the boys are adorable as usual! Lol about Dolly! :)

Sara said...

These are super sweet pictures! And might I say you look ADORABLE! Love that dress!

Glad you guys had a great weekend!

Love you,

sara