Pages

Monday, May 02, 2011

pretending

Good morning! We are home.
But I'm pretending this is still my view.
It was all we hoped it would be.
Sparkling water, sugary sand.
Lounging by the pool.
 Baseball and best friends on the beach.

Big jumps in the pool.

Dinner at Pompano Joes {my favorite: the Blackened mahi-mahi with a twice-baked potato, fresh veggies and hush puppies}.

More pictures to come soon. Today it's back to all things Monday. To the grocery store, returning lots of books and movies at the library, the pick-up line at school, t-ball practice tonight and back to training for that half marathon. I'm going to pretend that when I look out the window I see the sun shining.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I think I will pretent I'm in Florida today, too. :-)

Glad you had a great trip!

Love you,

sara

Sara said...

P.S. LOVE that picture of Henry running in the ocean...but he looks SO old!!

Jeanie Bree said...

Love all of your vacation photos. I'm so happy you were able to get away and relax with you family.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun. Erica told Rick they had a great time too. We love you and need to make plans to get together.
love,
Sandi