Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

32 Weeks




(almost....on Monday) Just a pregnancy update...

1. I have definitely had lots of cravings lately, mostly chocolaty sweets. Henry and I went to Meijer today to buy a new shower curtain liner and pick up some bananas and apples and this is what we left with in our cart: the previously mentioned things, two boxes of brownie mix (turtle and chocolate chunk), a chocolate-chip muffin mix, a bag of Dove dark chocolates, a large bag of M&Ms and some double-stuff Oreos. I really didn't consciously mean to pick out so many sweets. I just walked past them and thought, hmmm, that looks really good. I've really felt like eating fresh baked sweets, but Patrick is eating healthy and not eating sweets, so I hate to make a whole batch of chocolate chip cookies or a pan of brownies because I'm the only one who will eat them!

2. This baby is getting big. I definitely can feel him at all times. He's either moving around or has himself positioned pushing up and out on my belly. I do love to feel his kicks and rolls, but I have been wondering if I'm going to run out of room for him to keep growing sometime in the next 8 weeks. I already feel so full of baby!

3. The low 80s. I love the low 80s. The weather today was overcast and in the low 80s, and it felt great to be outside. I didn't feel crabby or irritable like I've felt a lot during this summer in the heat. Henry and I went to the park twice today and it was fun being outside and playing with him.

No comments: