Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

9-month doctor's visit

Tuesday, 8.12.08, I took the boys for their well visits. I combined Henry's 3-year checkup and William's 9-month checkup. I really thought combining them made a lot of sense when I made the appointments; however, I started to lose my nerve to take them both for checkups by myself the morning of their appointment. Despite my pre-appointment jitters, everything went fine. Both boys did great. They are both healthy and growing. We are really so blessed.

William's stats:

Height: 29", 78%
Weight: 21 lbs., 10 oz., 70%
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 ", 76%

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I know I'm partial since he is MY grandson, but this boy should be a model. I mean look at how beautiful this photo is. WOW!! He is so incredible. I had the best time with you all this past Friday. Thank you for coming to Rockford; it was the best! Love you all! Mom/Oma

Jeanie Bree said...

I agree with Grandma. Both of your boys are super gorgeous!!! Those eyes just melt me. It's fun looking at pictures of William being Mr. Mobile. Never a dull moment at your house, huh!?!

Erica said...

I agree too! Both Henry and William could be Gap baby/kids models or in the crewcuts magazine! Very handsome boys!!!
I can't believe William is 10 months old now!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Holy Cow- I'm so behind on commenting- you are a blogging machine. When I look at your blog, and see your beautiful boys, I think to my self "HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP THESE BOYS ARE TOOOOO CUTE!" (I mean that in an endearing way.)

Seriously, both Henry and William could be models. Ya know what that means? You could be one too! :) The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know. Love you guys!

Sara said...

What a blondie!! I'll just echo the sentiments above...my nephews are gorgeous and so sweet, too.

Miss you guys!