Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pumpkin Farm

Today I took the boys to a pumpkin farm near our house that I just found out about. It's only about 15 minutes from home and is small, but adorable. It was a beautiful fall day and Henry was off school for Columbus Day, so I wanted to do something fun with the boys. I love this season and all of the fall festivities. The boys had lots of fun. Henry was a great helper pulling the wagon, and William had his first mini-meltdown when I took him out of the "sandbox" filled with corn (!) instead of sand.


William loved this corn filled sandbox. LOVED it!

Henry was so sweet and insisted on pulling William in the wagon while we searched for a perfect pumpkin.


7 comments:

Erica said...

I love all the updates!!!
This pumpkin farm looks like so much fun. The "Cornbox" is a really neat idea. I love the picture of Henry pulling William in the wagon in the field. What a sweet big brother!
Love,
Erica

Sara said...

These are great pictures. Looks like a fun place!

Love you guys...

Sara

Sara said...

I also just noticed that Henry was wearing his rain boots - love it.

Anonymous said...

The Pumpkin Farm looks like a lot of fun. I love that Henry wants to pull William around in the wagon; awwwww! And the boots; well, they are just too cute! What a great fall we've had. Love, Mom/Oma

Amy said...

Could your boys be any cuter!!!~Amy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I can't believe William SAT in the wagon and let Henry pull him. I love the corn "sandbox" too. What a neat idea.
Love ya,
Sandi

Katie said...

Well this comment seems redundant but I just love that pic of Henry pulling William - you better print and frame that one! How cute. xo Katie