Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding crashers

Ok, not really, these two cuties were invited!

Here's Henry and cousin Gabe dancing the night away (with a little help from my Dad) at my cousin Melissa's wedding on October 4th.


And another... (I couldn't resist. C'mon, check out these moves!)

Melissa and Marty


Sara and Caleb
My Grandma and Grandpa Hogan
Love this picture!
My Dad dancing with Gabe and Henry
Dan and Cory
My two brothers!
Gabe and Henry
hahaha - They know they've got it going on with those dance moves. Patrick, Henry and Gabe
Taking a break.

William with Sandi and my Dad

Patrick, William, Grandma and Grandpa Hogan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the picture of Gabe and Henry with their arms swinging, I can just picture them shaking their booties!!! Funny! Looks like you all had a great time! You're Dad can get busy!

Amber :)

Holstix said...

The videos were so funny. Those boys can really bust some moves! The wedding looked like so much fun and you looked so beautiful! You guys are a busy family :)

Oh BTW, thanks so much for the blog idea. I love working on mine and my family just loves looking at it.

You're the best!

Holly

Erica said...

I love these dancing videos! In the first video, it looked like Henry was going to start break dancing after his fall. Too cute!

Love you,
Erica

Anonymous said...

The boys had so much fun dancing. I love that we all got to spend the evening together and not only see Marty and Melissa's wedding, but spend time with family as well.
Love ya,
Sandi

Katie said...

How fun - so often now kids aren't invited to weddings so it's nice to see the whole family have a great time and celebrating! xo Katie

Anonymous said...

hey! i love your blog :) the pictures of the boys are so adorable! hope all is well with the vance fam!

love, lizzy dileonardi