Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

sassy pig

sassy pig
Introducing
my first ever prize-winning blog contest!
I took this pig's picture at the fair last week. When I was working on my fair post I became obsessed with this pig. It is looking right at me!
I can just tell it has some spunk.
I knew right away that I had to use a caption bubble to capture this guy's thoughts.
I even sent texts to my mom and Holly asking them for their best ideas of what a sassy pig might say.
They both had some great ideas. I couldn't narrow it down, and that's when I decided to hold a pig thought caption contest.
For a prize.
sassy pig3
sassy pig4
sassy pig 2
Think you've got one?
Leave a comment with your caption.
I'll assign each comment a number and then draw one number at random.
Did I mention there's a prize?
I will send the winner a $5 Starbucks giftcard.
ok, it's your turn,
go HOG wild!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm really drawing blanks here, but I'm not one to pass up a chance for a Starbucks card, so here goes:

"I hate fair gigs, but somebody's gotta bring home the bacon."

OK, that's terrible, but let me know if I win. :-)

Erica said...

OK-This is HILARIOUS!

Here's mine:

"Being stuck here in this cage is really BOAR-ing!"

I love starbucks! :-)
Love,
Erica

Erica said...

Ok, Here's Bret's:

"How many times do I have to tell them???!!! It's H1N1! H1N1!!!"

This is nice pre-dinner time fun! :-) (That's my thought--Erica)

Unknown said...

Here's my attempt, and proof as to why my job isn't adding words to photos,

"Take a picture it lasts longer."

...Or "I know I'm no George Clooney, but you're no Petunia Pig either."

Have an awesome time on your vacation, can't wait to see the photos!

Patrick Vance said...

Here's mine. Look everyone, I can raise my arms higher than John McCain!