Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

we've got a winner

August - 2009 148
Erica,
you're the winner of the sassy pig caption contest!
I will put your giftcard in the mail tonight!!

Here's a look at how the very scientific method went down
August - 2009 138
all the entrants names
August - 2009 143
were placed into a basket
(minus one. I didn't want Henry to pull out Patrick's name. I thought everyone would think the contest was rigged!)
August - 2009 144
then Henry reached in,
August - 2009 145
unfolded,
August - 2009 146
and revealed the winner
the winner

Thank you all for playing!
that was fun,
let's do that again.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ok, no fair because Erica's name was on paper in Henry's favorite color - green! :-)

Kidding, of course. :-) Congrats to Erica!

Erica said...

Yay!!! How exciting to see my name on that piece of paper! Thanks Henry!!!!! :-)


I love Starbucks!!!!!
Such a cute idea.
Love you,
Erica