Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

we're off

outta here
In approximately 8 hours and 58 minutes we'll be landing on the big island in Honolulu.
I anticipate that I'll feel
thrilled
thankful
excited
relieved
pumped
and
jazzed
to be there and not be in the plane
any
longer.
Because right now I'm feeling a little
nervous and
worried and
stressed out
about the looong plane ride.
But there are books
movies
candy
suckers
gum
matchbox cars
and other trinkity-clinkity toys from the dollar store all packed
and ready to go.
I'm hoping they will help beat
boredom,
crabbiness,
and restlessness.
Waikiki, Hawaii
Here We Come!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm reading this on Monday, and you're already there--having a GREAT time!

Can't wait to hear all about!
Love you,
Erica

Holstix said...

Love the picture... just too cute for words. I hope you guys have a wonderful time on the big Island! You deserve it!