Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

two peas in a pod

Gabe and Henry both decided to be the Hulk for Halloween this year. In September, we all visited my mom to take a trip together to the apple orchard. The boys both brought their costumes, and Sara brought the Hulk Smash Hands for Henry.
It was cute to see them all dressed up together.
October - 2009 087
October - 2009 086
October - 2009 085
{A little known fact about Hulk is that he has a softer side that includes a great affinity for designing jewelry.}
October - 2009 097
October - 2009 096

2 comments:

Sally said...

Ha ha ha when you got to the third pic with their masks off and your comments on their affinity for designing jewelry I laughed out loud! LOL

Sara said...

I love these! When I look at these pics all I can think of is the sound effects from those hands..."HULK SMAAAASH!" :-)

And you have to love Hulk's softer side. :-)

Thanks for sharing these!