Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

after the storm

{I just found this post in my drafts waiting to be published. Happy Surprise for me!}
Picnik collage
{Wide open country spaces.}
Way back in June, my Dad and Sandi came to the farm for a visit. Sandi brought activities from her recent summer camp about space and my Dad brought rockets to launch. Saturday evening the boys were supposed to have a t-ball game, but a big storm rolled in shortly after the first batter stepped up to home plate and the game was called off. 
Back at the farmhouse though, the sky put on quite a show and this huge rainbow was the cherry on top of the cake.
June - 2011 541
June - 2011 540
June - 2011 532
Frolicking in the late evening sun spotted grass under the great sky rainbow.
June - 2011 538
And then a double rainbow emerged in the darkened sky.
June - 2011 518
June - 2011 533

1 comment:

jalison said...

GREAT POST and who doesn't love a rainbow? So beautiful! I love the 3-in-1 collage. Thanks for sharing!
Love, Mom