Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

sugar and sprinkles

December - 2011 174
A few weeks before Christmas my mom gave us two dozen pre-cut sugar cookies. That just left us to bake and decorate. The fun part!
December - 2011 173
December - 2011 205
Henry frosts cookies
December - 2011 162
William frosts cookies
December - 2011 203
December - 2011 197
December - 2011 189
Picnik collage
We dyed frosting (we were out of red food coloring) and used every kind of sprinkle we could find in our pantry. It was a delicious mess. I stepped on little sprinkle nonpareils for days after and I'm pretty sure sprinkles and frosting were the boys lunch that day.
And you might find yourself wondering by now if my children ever got dressed during winter break. I'd say most of the time they didn't! Only for special occasions did we step out of our pjs. Perfect!

1 comment:

Sara said...

How fun {and delicious}! I love the idea of these cookies - we'll definitely need to do them again in the future (thanks, Joyce!).

So glad you were able to enjoy break and have lots of jammie days - we took every opportunity to do the same and it was perfect!

Love you!

Sara