Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Making the medicine cabinet pretty

Today during William's rest time, I gave the medicine cabinet in our upstairs bathroom a little makeover love.
I used this contact paper:
It's from TJ Maxx and it was 5.99 for a package that comes with two huge rolls! I found it here on Amazon in tons of cute prints and colors.
{What it really looks like in there!}

William helped too. He used the scraps to make our sink look very beautiful. I love that it's like giant stickers that I can just peel off later and not hurt his feelings!
It was such a quick and easy fix to our icky, stained and paint peeling cabinet. And the bright cheerful aqua is the perfect pop of color on these gloomy winter days!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

love it. I may do that on your dad's medicine cabinet downstairs. It's super rusty inside. I love William's creativity also.
We love you all.

Sara said...

You've been busy! Love all the new posts...I will be back to comment soon!

Christina said...

Thanks Sandi and Sara! I love simple and easy fixes (that don't require hard things like sewing!). Love you!

Lisa said...

Beautiful work Christina!! Looks like it adds a smile to all of the Vance's faces daily!!!

Christina said...

You're right Lisa, I do smile now instead of cringe at the peeling paint!

Thanks girl! Love you!

Holly said...

AWESOME! Looks great! I love your pedestal sink, white wood trim, white blinds, and tile backsplash! I WANT! Also love the framed prints. Too cute! =) xoxo Miss and love you much! xoxo
<3 Holly

Sara said...

This is so cute - something I should do for our ridiculous medicing cabinet! I just refuse to do anything in that bathroom because, ya know, we are going to remodel it at some point (she still says 7.5 years later). :-)