Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Like Father, Like Son




Like I mentioned before, Henry's spring passion is mowing. He and Patrick mowed the yard this afternoon together. (Henry wasn't feeling well this morning and even threw up a few times...he woke up from a long, earlier than usual nap and was ready to head outside. Hopefully the fresh air will help and it's not something like the flu. Poor baby.)

They are quite a sight, Patrick mowing the grass and Henry mowing right alongside him--his little mower blowing bubbles all as he mows! It's too funny. Last summer Henry like to mow, too, but he was still small and Patrick always mowed with him on his back riding in the snugli (sometimes he even fell asleep!).

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE all the updates! This is my favorite picture- Henry mowing right alongside Patrick. How precious! I hope Henry is feeling better!

Katie said...

Okay so it has been a LONG time since I've looked at your blog so I am going to write all my comments on this one...(except I did comment on the diaper one...)anyway, Henry is getting so big! And you look so cute with your little bump in the St. Louis pics! What a beautiful pregnant Mommy Henry has. Also, what does shopCIL stand for? Will I figure it out once I go to the site? I am going to really try to post stuff so that I can get the Starbucks card...how much is it for? Tell Patrick that that was a great incentive for me! Not that I wouldn't have checked it out anyway because we love you and want to support your family...anyway, I think that's it...oh, I really like d your entry about the 2 lessons learned...we can all learn from that entry - I judge people all the time without even realizing it...good to keep in mind and try and stop whenever possible. Okay, gotta run...love you all !