Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Update from Debbie Downer


Sorry everyone, after posting yesterday I felt like I should have ended with a "wah-wah". I definitely was sounding like debbie downer. Anyway let me first say that God is so good! I feel wonderful and haven't felt the slightest touch of this virus-whatever it may be. So I'm very thankful for that. It would be tough to have our whole family under the weather.

Henry continues to be a little trooper. Bless his heart, he still smiles and plays (mostly with tractors-"tra-tors")but he is still getting sick. 4 times today. I can't seem to quite figure out how to help him or what is causing this. The doctor prescribed a suppository for him--needless to say, the most ridiculous thing to try to give to a 22 month old. Forget it. I just keep praying for him and I pray that tomorrow will be better. Today was his fourth full day. A huge blessing-he did sleep through the night last night for the first time all weekend, so hopefully that means he's on the road to recovery.

Patrick stayed home from work again today. He mostly just feels nauseous and very lethargic. He hasn't really eaten anything in two days since his stomach has been upset. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him, too!

I feel so sad for them! I definitely feel as if I've taken health for granted. I can't wait to have our family healthy again. It will be fun to have spunky Henry back in all of his strong-willed glory!
*the picture above was taken a few weeks ago when we made a cape for Henry out of some packing paper that came in a box for Patrick. He was hilarious when we put it on him..he immediately transformed and thought he could jump off the bottom stair and then fly through the living room.

No comments: