Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

36 Weeks

And no news! I went to the doctor today to start my weekly exams. There's no news to report. I'm not dilated or effaced yet. I'm not surprised, but a little disappointed because I thought maybe I would be surprised and find out I was dilated to 4! I asked about induction and she said that my cervix has to be doing something before she can induce.

My mom was here this weekend and helped me so much to get the baby's room all set up and ready. She did tons of laundry for me and helped me to organize his clothes and all of my baby supplies. We also went shopping and picked up any baby necessities that I'll be needing. So I'm feeling pretty ready now. In 4 weeks (or less, but maybe more) we'll be meeting this new baby. I'm definitely feeling excited and anxious all at once. Our lives are definitely going to change. I'm also getting emotional about not being able to give all of my time and attention to Henry. I'm feeling like I'm having to let go of something, but really I know we're just adding to our family and it's going to be such a blessing. It's just all still the "unknown".

No comments: