Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Getting Closer...

I had my 34-week doctor's appointment today. It just made the baby's arrival feel so much closer. She told me that his head is down and she thinks it will probably stay that way now. Also, the next time I go is at 36 weeks and they will start internal exams then (yuk) and then I start going weekly. It's just crazy because I know that means that technically once I reach that point, the baby could be here at any time. Also she said that she doesn't want me traveling out of town after 35 weeks. It just all made it feel so close. I get really excited butterflies thinking about it. I just can't wait to meet this little baby and introduce him to Henry and have him be a part of our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
I never got to that point, but yuk does sound right. He is almost here for you all. I can't wait!!! Is there any names yet or is that being shared later?? My brother and Christi are doing the same and not telling. Love you and take care!! I am soooo excited.