Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

My favorite time

IMG_20120905_203438
IMG_20120905_202516
It wasn't always this way, but lately my favorite time of day is bedtime. I love that the boys share a room and love crawling together into one of their beds to read. I love goodnight stories and kisses and praying for them before they sleep. Especially with the new hectic back-to-school schedules when there's so much to do and so much rushing during the day, I love this quiet, slow time together at night.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How the days just zoom by, it's great to have time with the special people in our lives!!!

Erica said...

What a perfect way to end the day, cuddled up next to your two precious boys! Those quiet moments are the ones to treasure! Love you guys! {And all of the updates!}

Sara said...

Love that first pic - so precious!