Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

oh hello!

I'm going to pretend my last post wasn't in May.
IMG_20120904_144808
IMG_20120904_144859
Three weeks ago, we got a sweet little puppy.  His name is Howard Bucket Vance and sometimes we call him Howie. He always follows us up the stairs. He finds dirty socks to chew on, and if he's very lucky a pair of underwear. But he's still not sure about coming down. Today William patiently sat and waited and tried to teach him to follow us down. And he made it! Good thing he has a good, patient teacher in William.

p.s. I'm thinking about painting the fronts of the stairs and trim around them white. What do you think?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!!! I love Howard and William in these pictures!!! I love those stairs!!! I vote to keep them that way!!! Miss you!!!

Sara said...

William and Howie are peas in a pod. So sweet.

So, you know I vote yes for painting the stairs. And then can you come paint mine? Ha! It's been on my list for too long....someday!

I say go for it!