Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

whatever inspires

Last Friday morning felt like a worn quilt. Comforting and warm and familiar. I don't work on Fridays and William doesn't have school, so we are both home together. We walked Henry to school that morning, he in his pj's and me in stretchy knits, and then we came home and I made another cup of coffee and declared a pajama day. We both needed one and it feels like it had been so long. IMG_20120921_104728
Howard obliged and slept soundly on William's bed while we put together puzzles and played superheroes next door in the toy room. We laughed because we could barely see him and thought he looked like
one of Will's stuffed animals. IMG_20120921_112614
At one point during our lazy morning, William grabbed my camera. I told him to strap it on and take pictures of whatever inspired him.
He did:










I traded with him when he was loving on Howard so I could steal a few pictures of the two of them. He loves his puppy, this little boy does.

I loved seeing the world through his eyes. His eyes where tractors, super heroes and his puppy inspire him most.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I was so excited today to check in and see all these posts!! I love these pictures from your jammie day....william has a good eye! :-) it was fun to see pictures of him with camera in hand and then his photos ...so cute! Love and miss you guys!

Erica said...

William has an eye for photography! Loved seeing his picures, and Howard is too much under those blankets. I can't wait to snuggle him! Love seeing William and Howard together!
BFFs!

Sandi said...

William has inherited your artistic eye. Maybe he can be part of a business with you and Sara. Both your boys have a definite artistic bent.