Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's a.....

BOY! It is 100% for sure...he was ready and willing to show his gender when the ultrasound began. The ultrasound tech placed the paddle on my tummy and immediately she said, "so you for sure want to know? It's a BOY!". He's healthy and everything measured well and on track, praise God! She took lots of pictures--we brought home about 10--and she said she wasn't supposed to take so many but he was just being so cute. He kept opening his mouth and putting his hands inside and then he would take out his hand and suck his thumb and then we saw him sticking out his tongue, too. It was really cute. We are a bit surprised that it's another boy because I really thought things were different with my pregnancy this time, but we are thrilled and guess we should have just listened to Henry all along. He always told us he was going to have a "bubba" (translate: brother).



It's a Boy! Look at the outline...

These two pictures show him putting his little hands in his mouth.

Here are his little footprints.

His darling profile...I have one of these that looks almost identical from Henry's 20 week ultrasound!

7 comments:

Sara said...

We are thrilled to be having another nephew and another playmate for our second boy! Christina - we are definitely outnumbered now!!! So glad everything checked out well and he is healthy, that's the most important thing.

Love you guys! BTW, great pics!!

Sara

Sally said...

Seriously, it's a house full of boys for all three of us! How exciting. It'll be fun to share being a mom of boys... I'm sure we'll have challenges that moms of girls won't, and things we won't have to worry about! Congratulations Christina, Patrick, and Henry!

Anonymous said...

A brother for Henry!!! I was just about to call you to find out the good news. I am happy that he is healthy. What a cutie already! Congratulations! Love, Erica

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another boy in the family! Just one more and we've got a basketball team!

Dan

Jeanie Bree said...

How awesome! I am so happy for you and your family. This baby will be so lucky to have you and Patrick as his parents and sweet little Henry as his brother.

Katie said...

Okay, I'm going to say - I wanted it to be a girl! But as everyone else has said, he is a lucky boy to have such great parents and I'll love him just the same as I would've loved a girl... :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I can put it into words how excited I am to hear the news. I was thinking that it was going to be a boy recently. I am so happy for you, Patrick, and Henry. Love you all