Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


Here's my dad showing Henry that riding in the wheelbarrow will be fun...it tipped right over and Henry wasn't sold!


I especially love these pictures of Henry and Gabe with my Grandpa

Henry is totally fascinated with Sandi's guinea pig. He's still learning about being gentle with little creatures!

Here is Henry bending over pretending to eat the grass just like the guinea pig!


We went to Rockford last Sunday and loved being able to visit with family. We went to my Dad and Sandi's house and got to see Cory, my grandparents and Sandi's mom who we call Mimi, my Aunt Anne and Sara and Gabe (Dan was home working on their hardwood floors). It was so good to see everyone and also to get our two boys together again. I love any chance we get to get Henry and Gabe together and it's getting more and more fun as they get older to watch them interact. They're totally aware of each other and watch what the other one is doing. Henry is so fascinated with other children right now, and he usually calls kids "babies"...even if they're way older than he is.

2 comments:

Sally said...

It is the coolest to see the 1st and the 4th generations together! How cute are Henry and Gabe? I love how they're both little blonde cuties.

Anonymous said...

Your dad is still looking for the picture of him in the wheelbarrow. These are really cute pictures. I'll have to get some copies.