Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

My sweet boys

A couple of days ago we overheard Henry singing "You Are My Sunshine" to William in the van. Patrick was driving and I turned down the radio and we shared a "isn't this the sweetest thing?" glance. He sang the entire song and when he was done I kicked myself for not having my camera. Well, this morning Henry was in a lovin'-on-William mood and I overheard him starting to sing it again. This time I quickly ran and got the camera. These two boys are so precious to me. I can't imagine a better morning than one spent with them. (and maybe a grande Starbucks latte...)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest thing. I love how William just leans back and smiles at Henry and Henry smiles back.

Adorable! Kiss my nephews for me.

Love you guys,

Sara

Erica said...

Precious!
Precious!
Love,
Erica

Anonymous said...

Christina: This has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I went into Liz's office to hear it since I don't have speakers on my computer and she & I just laughed and laughed; well, truth be told I shed a few tears. :) How very precious. I just love my boys; all four of them; this is just so memorable. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a doll. The boys are so cute. That song was one that Papa used to sing all the time so I really enjoyed Henry's rendition.
Love, Sandi

Unknown said...

This video is absolutely adorable!Henry seems so good with William, its so sweet. You certainly are a lucky woman :)