Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Two front teeth

I was starting to feel convinced that I had jinxed myself after writing this post. My sweet, easy-going baby turned into crabby, irritable, and unhappy one last week. I'm now pretty certain that I didn't jinx myself; in fact, there are four good reasons for William's crankiness. As of yesterday he has four new teeth: his two top front teeth and the teeth to the left and right of the top front teeth. They have all been competing since early last week to come through. Finally on Thursday (July 3) his top front left tooth and the outer tooth next to it came through. After a few more cranky days and some waking up at night, yesterday (July 6) his top front right tooth and the right outer tooth came through. He now has 6 teeth! And he seems like he's feeling much better. He's back to sleeping through the night and playing happily during the day.

5 comments:

Amber Stubbs said...

Poor William, that is a lot going on all at once...its amazing what a baby can handle....adults would have a hard time with that pain....

Amber

Unknown said...

Yey William! He now has 1 more tooth than Ainsley! He's a champ...

Erica said...

Can't wait to see his adorable smile with so many new teeth!!! I'm glad that he's feeling better now and not having to deal with teething pain. Teething really is the worst!
love,
Erica

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you all this weekend at Dan & Sara's. I can't believe baby boo has 6 teeth; he's growing way too fast! What can we do to slow this down?! Hugs and Kisses, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, six teeth. I'm glad he is through that and feeling better. He is growing up fast!
We love you,
Sandi