Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cookie Day

Henry's school had its annual Cookie Day last Thursday. Parents donate the supplies -plain sugar cookies, frosting and sprinkles- and the children decorate and proudly bring home a plate of cookies to share. The children are all so darling sitting at their tables, beaming with pride when the parents come to pick them up from school. Henry was no exception. He was proud and so excited. He already knew which one he wanted to eat first, and then told me which one was for me, Patrick and Santa. There were four cookies. I asked him which one was for William and he looked at his plate and quickly realized the four were already claimed and told me that I could share mine with William because "we need to share." They are as precious as can be. I love that he made them with the intent to give some away.

His teacher told me at the door that he didn't want anything to do with the frosting, but they convinced him to use it so his sprinkles would stick.
He chose the one with rainbow sprinkles. They were actually Mickey Mouse sprinkles, which made the cookie even more irresistible.Finally, a taste!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yummy, these look very yummy... I'll take one! :)

Erica said...

The cookies do look delicious. I love how you have to share :-)

I love all the updates!!!!

Love you,
Erica