Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fall leaves

Even though the leaves fell long ago, I couldn't resist posting a few pictures of the fun we had playing in them this fall. As much as I don't love the winter, I do love the changing of seasons. Fall is one of my favorites, second only to summer (and summer will always win). Since we only have an evergreen in our yard, we had to find leaves to play with in other places. And when we did, Henry and William loved playing in them.
Henry and William.
Playing in the leaves at the park.William at one of my favorite Fall spots. It's actually just a block away from our house, at the corner. There are always leaves that blanket the entire ground and sidewalk. I love walking through them. After we went to vote in November, we stopped here and I let William get out of the stroller to play. This is Henry, November 2005, at the same spot!

Henry and William playing in the leaves at their cousin's house.

No comments: