Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Brotherly love


(Sorry for the orientation of this video, I didn't realize it was sideways. I wish I'd caught the exact moment, but this was just after I was changing William's diaper and Henry came over and told William that he loved him.)


Everyday lately I've been getting glimpses into what it will be like when Henry and William are able to play together and be little comrades. William is fascinated with and totally mesmorized by Henry. I always joked when Henry was a younger baby that he needed an older brother because he was always entertained by his older cousins. And now because William responds to Henry by smiling, cooing or laughing at him, it makes Henry want to play with him all the more. It melts my heart everytime I see them looking at eachother and smiling or laughing.
Henry's new favorite thing to do is to dump out all of William's "baby toys" (as he calls them) on the chaise and play with William on there. I think he likes that William's sitting up and watching him. Quite the entertainer...
In the picture below, again on the chaise playing with baby toys, both boys have their sippy cups. William is still a little bit dangerous with his, mostly he bonks himself on the head with it. But it's fun to see them both sipping together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious! I love it! They are so cute together. Every photo I see of William I think he is just getting so big! Ainsley flocks to Kaylee and Kaylee loves to show Ainsley things. According to Karen Kaylee is very protective of Ainsley their. Too funny!

Erica said...

Henry is such a sweet little boy! This video is absolutely precious. I had to watch it several times. I love all of the updates. Your boys are beautiful, and I can't wait to see them!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

OH that video just melted my heart!
Isn't it great to watch out older ones love their younger brothers? I just love that!