Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Egg Hunt

Yesterday our neighborhood association held an Easter Egg Hunt in the front lawn of a nearby school. Patrick brought Henry for his first ever hunting of plastic Easter eggs. I didn't want to bring William out in the cold, so I relied on these pictures to narrate the experience for me.

Here's Henry hunting away, when all of a sudden he stops dead in his tracks - what could he possibly see? Keep scrolling...The Easter Bunny made an appearance! Patrick said Henry wasn't so much afraid of this bunny as he was confused by him. And despite the bunny's best efforts to talk to Henry, Henry was having nothing to do with him.
Even with the small bunny sighting setback, he still managed to do well and filled his basket with the allotted 10 eggs.
His face and fingers were covered in chocolate when they got home and Henry was thrilled to show me that there was candy inside the eggs he found.

2 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! I don't think I would go near that bunny either? :-)

Love you guys,

Sara

Christina said...

Yeah, that bunny does look a little off!! I think I'd avoid him too :-)