Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

A Visit

Last Friday Papa Bug, and Grandma Bug came to visit us for the day and Uncle Cory surprised us by taking the day off school and coming for a visit, too. It was an absolutely beautiful day, in the 50's with lots of sunshine. Henry, my dad and Cory walked to the bakery in the morning where my dad bought one of every cookie and dozens of other assorted muffins and pastries. Then we all went to the zoo and enjoyed the sunshine walking around there for a bit. It was lots of fun having them here. Oh, and the highlight for Henry - finding a (dead) baby Garter snake while on a walk with my dad, Cory and Patrick and bringing it home dangled on a stick to scare me out of my wits. Very scary!! I didn't know there were snakes living in my neighborhood.

Big Hugs!
Cory checking out the goats

Henry and my dad trying to see and count the fish in the pond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
We had such a wonderful time! I'm going to steal the picture of Tim and Henry with their "wings" outspread and the picture of Cory. How did you ever get a shot. Everytime I try to take his picture, he hides.
Love,
Sandi