Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Henry the photographer

Here's Henry being photo director. William has no interest! I love William's expression in this one. He's looking at Henry like "what are you doing?"
Finally, Henry gets a good one!

Tonight after dinner we went to the park; Henry rode his bike and we pushed William in the stroller. When we got home we were playing outside and I decided to try to play photo shoot with the boys on Henry's little bench in the backyard. Both of them were sitting so nicely next to each other so Patrick ran inside to get the camera; when he came out with it Henry jumped off the bench and ran inside yelling, "I'm gonna get my camera, be right back." Moments later he came outside with his camera from Grandma and Papa Bug. So it ended up being a solo photo shoot of William. I thought it was sweet that Henry wanted to take pictures of William. I still want to get some of both boys though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

William could not be any cuter! What a beautiful little boy; I believe I would say that even if he wasn't my grandson - - I'm just sure of it! Is Henry's camera like the one I gave Gabriel for his birthday? He took an awesome photo!! Okay, so maybe he'll grow up to be a photo-journalist who likes to farm! Time will tell! Love, Oma

Unknown said...

I love this! I still like to play photo shoot with the girls, but Kaylee has also become much more of an active participant. If she takes the photos it's usually of her feet or environmental things, or she'll direct me as to when I should take a picture of Ainsley. William is looking so big, and cute of course, in these photos. I love the expressions!

Christina said...

I think I've misled you - we were still taking pictures and the pictures on my blog are from our camera. Henry's camera doesn't take real pictures, it's a pretend, kid's one. He just thought he was taking pictures of William which is what made it even more endearing.

Sorry for misleading you!

Sara said...

I follow you; I'm guessing that's the little camera that says "smile!" and shows a little picture of a puppy in the back? :-)

I think I must have the cutest nephews ever. William really looks like Henry to me in that last picture, but he is much blonder!