Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Surprise

The other night I got William undressed, put him in his crib and ran to get his bathwater ready. When I returned to his room, this is what I found:



He had an unexpected visitor and they were having a little party. Henry is really taking a liking to this sweet little brother of his. Even though I freaked out a little bit because of the dangers of two boys - one being a very active almost 3-year old-in the same small crib, it was very sweet. And I'm sure only a taste of the trouble these two will get into together...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fun begins . . if he can climb inside the crib, he's going to be climbing up trees before you know it! Yikes, now you'll really worry! He's all boy, Christy! Love, Mom

Erica said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this. Henry is too funny. Your boys are going to have A LOT of fun together as they grow older, and I'll worry with you!
Love,
Erica

Sara said...

That is hilarious. Isn't it strange to think that a year ago, that WAS Henry's bed? Time flies!

Love you guys,

Sara

Unknown said...

That is too funny! Fortunately Kaylee has never been able to get into Ainsley's crib without assistance. I love it! It's so sweet how much Henry loves to be with William. What a special bond they are creating!

Steph