Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day with Oma

We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom (Oma) the weekend before the actual day. We met my mom, and Dan, Sara, Gabe and Caleb at a park where we had a nice picnic lunch and then spent the afternoon together. It was a nice park with lots for the big boys to do and some playground equipment I've never seen before that Henry loved. Like the slide in the picture below; it's made of all of these little rollers (the blue things) and reminds me of the rollers that the food slides down at the checkout of a grocery store. Anyway, we had a great time and it was a fun way to celebrate with my mom.


First the boys got to play together.
Then we had our picnic lunch. I love these pictures of Gabe with his food!
Oma and Caleb
After lunch the babies went for a ride on the swings. I stuffed a jacket around William so he'd be sturdy. He loved swinging! Meanwhile, the big boys played some more.
William fell asleep just before we left. Here he is snoozing with Oma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I love the photos with my boys. The one of Gabriel holding the chicken leg and banana is priceless! Too funny! William was so cozy in my arms; I could have held him all day. Love, Mom (Oma)