Pages

Sunday, January 03, 2010

before they went back to New York

In the midst of the busy holiday season, I feel so blessed that the Hilgarts took some time out of their already super busy schedule to come here for a visit. I'm so thankful we got to spend a whole night with Erica, Bret and Ben before they headed back to New York.
The boys were like old friends playing together. Ben taught Henry and William how to hail a taxi and then they pretended the little car was a taxi and took turns driving it. When it wasn't his turn to drive, either Ben or William would take a turn pushing it. We got a babysitter and when the boys were tucked into bed, we went to Biaggi's and had a relaxing dinner.
This is the only picture I have of all three boys together. And it's with the "taxi".
 January - 2010 065
How funny is sweet little Ben? When I first glanced at the picture I thought it was just Henry pushing William in the car. Then I looked closer and saw those big, beautiful, brown eyes! It's like "Where's Waldo?" finding him there. I was so happy to discover I did indeed have one picture of all three of them together.
January - 2010 066
Ben pushing William in the taxi.
I let Ben press the button on my camera and he took a few pictures of William, too.
January - 2010 079
January - 2010 077
They turned out cute. I think he has a good eye!
January - 2010 108
 January - 2010 102
January - 2010 099
January - 2010 094
January - 2010 103


January - 2010 084
January - 2010 086
January - 2010 116
Henry and Ben
Sipping from their straws together. 
January - 2010 115
January - 2010 054
and let's not forget Erica. Henry took this picture of her. Turned out cute!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures you took. We LOVED spending the night at your house and getting some quality time with all of you. I wish it would have been a longer visit....

Miss you guys!!!
Love you,
Erica

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures of the boys! (and Erica :0) Ruth

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they got to spend a few days with you. Great pics.
love ya,
Sandi